Valentine's Day Delivery Policy
- We offer local delivery to Harrison and the surrounding area for a minimum order of $35.
- Due to a shortage of drivers we will be delivering only to businesses and schools on February 14th. We will not be delivering to residential addresses on this date. If you need delivery to a home, please request that your order be delivered in the days before Valentine's Day.
- We ask for the phone number of the recipient as well as a phone number for the sender, so that we may contact one of you if our driver has any issue delivering your purchase.
- We do not deliver to residences on gravel roads - instead we ask that the recipient meet our driver at the end of the gravel road, or pick up their flowers or package at the store.
- Once the flowers or package are delivered to the recipient or left on their property, we are no longer responsible.
- Our delivery person has the right to refuse to deliver in instances where they feel unsafe due to loose animals on the premises, hazardous conditions, etc.
- In some cases, such as delivering to a school, there may be restrictions on what the business or organization will allow us to bring in. Most area schools do not allow students who are bus riders to have glass containers or balloons. Harrison High School and Valley Springs Elementary do not accept deliveries for their students at all. It is the responsibility of the sender to find out what restrictions may apply as policies change all the time.
- Our delivery fees are subject to change without notice. For a list of our current delivery fees click here.
In store return policy: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we have a 14 day in store exchange policy on clothing and gifts. Products must be in new and unused condition with all tags still intact. We do not give refunds.
Online return policy: Products must be shipped back for credit or exchange within 14 days of receipt. Products must be in new and unused condition with all tags still intact. We do not give refunds.
If you choose to place an order via phone, we will ask for your credit card information so that we may charge you for our services. We DO NOT keep this information on file after the transaction is complete. Your privacy and security is very important to us.
You don't have to sign the card when you send flowers or a gift, but it is our policy to tell the recipient the name of the sender if asked.
In the past Sisters has allowed customers to set up charge accounts. We are allowing businesses with established accounts to continue charging, but we are no longer setting up new accounts or allowing charges to accounts belonging to individuals.