Z Wraps | Beeswax Wraps, Large
This product is currently sold out.
Now you'll have that much more coverage for those bigger items
Cover the dinner you’re saving for later in the week with the sustainable plastic wrap alternative.
Wrap larger veggies, hard cheeses, a small loaf of bread, and that hero sandwich made with ALL the fixings.
Or, wrap a bouquet of fresh cut flowers for a gift, keep toiletries contained when traveling, or cover a casserole for the freezer.
Dimensions: 12" x 15"
- Z Wraps are soft, pliable, and simple to use: the gentle warmth of your hands easily creates a tight seal that stays put. You can even stack them!
- Z Wraps can go anywhere in your kitchen storage: in the fridge, in the pantry, on the counter, and even in the freezer!
- Z Wraps are reusable. Wash with cool water and mild soap, leave to air dry. No need to wring out - it can damage your wrap. One Z Wrap can be washed and reused upwards of 100 times. That means 1 wrap can prevent 1000 pieces of plastic from ending up in the trash, keeping them out of landfills and our oceans!
- Always keep your beeswax food wrap away from heat or flame: Z Wraps are made with easily-melted beeswax, and beeswax is flammable.
- Wrap for freshness. Wrap for style. Wrap to make a statement.
What’s a Z Wrap?
A Z Wrap is a beautiful, reusable beeswax food wrap. It’s the sustainable, environmentally friendly plastic wrap alternative. You can use it to keep your bread, sandwiches, snacks, veggies and hard cheeses fresher, for longer.
How do I wash my Z Wrap?
Wash your Z Wrap in cool water with a mild dish soap and a sponge or cloth. (Hot water will melt the wax on a beeswax food wrap.) Leave it to air dry. And be sure not to wring it out. Here’s one washing trick: lay your Z Wrap on a cutting board in the sink to make cleaning easier.